ARE YOU SAFE ON THE DENMARK BEACH? MEETING WITH A JELLYFISH…..
Summer is back and its higher temperatures from couple of weeks and same in next coming weeks many places in Denmark. There been lots of people seen in beach. How much do you think are you safe on the beach?
Some tips to read to be safe on the beach:
- Locate the rescue equipment
- Swim along the coast and not in the open sea
- Keep an eye on signs or flags, which advise against swimming
- Do only swim when feeling fit and never after a drink
- Do not dive into the water unless you know it is deep enough
- Be careful when using rubber boats or air mattresses. They easily drift far way from the shore
- Do only swim where it is allowed and never during bad weather conditions.
- Should an accident occur, dail 112
- Learn how to swim and do not swim alone
In case of emergency:
- Call 1-1-2 and inform
- Where die the accident happened
- What has happened
- How many injured
- Where do you call from
When swimming you might tough a stinging jellyfish. The jellyfish drifts around in the sea or swims with pumping movements against the current.
What if you touch a stinging jellyfish?
- The poison is unpleasant, but not dangerous
- Even though it hurts you should return to the shore as calmly as you can
- Don’t push or rub the burning spot. Use a knife or a sharp stone to remove the jellyfish tentacles from your skin
- Apply pain-relieving cream on the hurting spot
WELCOME!!! Find Denmark provides and guide with information on DENMARK. This will help to enjoy more info and makes your life easy. This Page is for all and we hope you enjoy the info.
Explore the universe of Denmark. Denmark is a country comprising the Jutland peninsula and its offshore islands, linking Northern Europe and Scandinavia via the Öresund bridge. Capital: Copenhagen, Currency: Danish krone
This Page deals with facts, articles and news about the Danish society. This Page is also all about helping each other, so welcome share your tips, recommendations etc.,
WELCOME ONCE AGAIN!!!